Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
This is my begonia that my husband
got for me last Valentine's Day!
It has just recently started flowering
again for me and has more than
doubled in size!  I just love it!
Today, I plan on making Heart Shaped Homemade Pizzas for my family tonight.
I'll use my Awesome Homemade Pizza Crust recipe, probably some Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks.  And for dessert I'll be making Molten Lava Crock-pot Cake!  

Just might have to make some Apple Salsa and Pineapple Orange Salsa too! 
{salsa recipes to come!}
What do you plan on doing for your loved ones today to celebrate them?

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...