Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks

This is a fantastic and easy way to make Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks!  

I always use my favorite pizza dough recipe {I make it in my bread machine to make it even easier!}.
Ingredients:
-your favorite pizza dough, I always use my Awesome Pizza Dough recipe
-shredded cheese, use what you have or what you like best {we like mozzarella and Parmesan  sometimes I even use sharp white cheddar!  Yum!}
-garlic salt, to taste
-vegetable or canola oil
Process:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Liberally oil a rimmed baking sheet. {If you use less oil, you don't need the rim; if you use 4-5 tbsp oil you can get a crispy crust, kind of like Pizza Hut's crust.}
3. Press dough into baking sheet to the shape and thickness you want {the dough will rise some, so start thin}.
4. Use fingertips to "dimple" dough, lightly oil the surface of the dough.
5. Sprinkle with  garlic powder to taste. {Tip: Be liberal otherwise the result will be bland (if using mozzarella); but not too much either; use less if you are using a salty cheese, like Parmesan or white cheddar.}
6. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, you don't need much cheese.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden.
8. Let cool about 5 minutes and cut into "sticks".
9. Enjoy!

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...