Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Flavorful Herb Bread

This is really tasty bread and I've even used this dough recipe to make burger buns...yum!  Enjoy!

Ingredients:
-1 cup warm milk {not hot, it will kill the yeast}
-1 egg
-2 tbsp butter
-1/4 cup dried minced onion
-2 tbsp sugar
-1 1/2 tsp salt
-2 tbsp dried parsley
-1 tsp dried oregano
-3 1/2 cups flour {you could use 2 cups white and 1 1/2 cups wheat flour}
-2 tsp yeast

Process:
1. Layer ingredients in bread-maker pan in the order listed.
2. Set to dough setting, let cycle run, place in greased loaf pan, cove and let rise 30 minutes.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
OR
Set bread-maker to your favorite bread setting.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...