Saturday, November 24, 2012

Garlic Cheddar Biscuits {like Red Lobster's}

These are really good!  And very easy!  I use my Homemade Baking Mix.

I don't know where I originally found this recipe, but I've been making it for a long time and its definitely a keeper!


Ingredients for Biscuits:
-2 1/2 cups baking mix
-3/4 cup milk
-4 tbsp (1/2 stick) butter, softened or melted
-1/4 tsp garlic powder
-about 1 cup shredded cheddar or other cheese {in the pictures below I used Parmesan, it was very good!}


Ingredients to Brush on Top:
-2 tbsp butter, melted
-1/4 tsp dried parsley
-1/2 tsp garlic powder
-pinch of salt

Process:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix all biscuit ingredients.
3. Drop biscuit mix onto a lined or greased baking sheet {about 1/4 cup each}.
4. Bake biscuits for 15 to 17 minutes, until they begin to turn golden around the edges.
5. Melt together all of the topping ingredients; you can do this on the stove-top or in the microwave.
6. Remove biscuits from oven and immediately brush with seasoned butter.
7. Serve immediately. Enjoy!

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...