Thursday, November 22, 2012

French Garlic Bread with Homemade Garlic Butter

This is really great and it tastes better than the prepared loaves you can buy in the store.

I use this Garlic Butter recipe.

Ingredients:
-garlic butter, softened
-loaf of French bread {I like to make my own: Crusty French Bread}

Process:
1. Cut the loaf lengthwise, but no all of the way through.
2. Spread the desired amount of garlic butter on the inside top and inside bottom of loaf.
3. Close loaf and place on a large piece of aluminum foil.
4. I folded the sides of the foil in to the center and pinched closed.
5. Then pinch both sides of the foil closed.
6. Bake loaf directly on the oven rack at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, open foil.
This is what the inside looks like after baking.
8. Use a cutting board and bread knife to evenly slice the loaf.
9. Return the sliced loaf to the foil and serve right out of the foil {then you don't have to dirty any more dishes! ;D}.
10. Enjoy!

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...