Thursday, November 22, 2012

Garlic Butter

This is really tasty Garlic Butter; you can use it on bread, over meat, tossed with vegetables or pasta.  Its great in everything savory!  Enjoy!

I found the original recipe here, but I leave out the minced garlic; I find that the garlic salt adds enough garlic flavor; I also left out the paprika because I didn't have any in the house at the time {I probably won't add it next time either}.

Ingredients:
-1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
-1/4 cup grated Parmesan
-1 tbsp garlic salt
-1 tsp Italian seasoning
-1/2 tsp ground black pepper

Process:
1. Combine all of the ingredients.
2. Mix until thoroughly combined and smooth.
3. Enjoy!

Here's a loaf of Crusty French Bread I used this for.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...