Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Honey Garlic Angel Hair Pasta

This pasta recipe is so delicious and everyone I have ever made it for have LOVED it!  Enjoy!  And the bonus is it takes about the same amount of time as making a box of mac 'n' cheese.

Ingredients:
-16 oz. angel hair pasta or spaghetti noodles
-2 or 3 cloves garlic, minced
-1 tsp dried basil
-1 tsp dried thyme
-1/4 cup honey
-1/2 cup butter {1 stick; you could also use 1/4 cup butter, plus 1/4 cup olive oil: I've done them both ways and they are always great!}
-1/4 cup Parmesan cheese

Process:
1. In a large pot cook pasta until al dente, about 7 minutes in boiling water.  Drain.
2. In the same pot melt butter and saute garlic, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
3. Add basil, thyme and honey to butter mixture.  Heat through over medium-low heat.
4. Add pasta back to pot and toss to coat well.
5. Add parmesan and toss.
Enjoy!
My kids love these noodles as you can probably tell by the pictures; they're very absorbed...

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...