Friday, May 31, 2013

Mango Raspberry Salsa

This is a super tasty, very fresh salsa!  I found it in a Hy-Vee grocery store ad.

Ingredients:
-2 mangoes, diced
-2 pints fresh rasberries
-1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
-1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
-juice of 1/4 to 1/2 lime
-zest of 1/2 lemon
-zest of 1/2 orange
-1/4 tsp cayenne pepper {I used smoked chipotle pepper}
-1/2 tsp sugar
-salt to taste

Process:
1. Combine all ingredients, toss and serve right away or within 1 hour.
2. Enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips; this would also be fantastic over grilled fish or chicken!

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...