These are great!!! I found the recipe from AllRecipes.
You make the dough in the bread maker so these are fairly easy, but they do take some time to put together and extra time for rising. They are totally worth the effort and make a very large batch of rolls; enjoy!
Ingredients for Rolls:
-1 cup warm milk (about 110 degrees)
-1/3 cup butter, melted
-4 1/2 cups flour
-1 tsp salt
-1/2 cup sugar
-2 1/2 tsp yeast
Ingredients for Filling:
-1 cup brown sugar
-2 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
-1/3 cup butter, softened
Ingredients for Topping:
-3 ounces cream cheese, softened
-1/4 cup butter, softened
-1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
-1/8 tsp salt
1. Place roll ingredients in bread maker pan in the order listed.
2. Set bread maker to the dough setting and allow cycle to run.
3. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
4. In a small bowl combine brown sugar and cinnamon for the filling.
5. Roll dough into about a 16 x 21 inch rectangle.
6. Spread 1/3 cup softened butter over the dough; sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon mixture.
7. Roll dough up (jelly roll style/rolling the long edge).
8. Cut dough roll into 12-15 rolls.
9. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
10. Cover and let rise, about 30 minutes.
11. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
12. Bake rolls until golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
13. While rolls are baking, beat together the topping ingredients.
14. Allow rolls to cool about 5 minutes and then spread with cream cheese topping.