Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Super Duper Ranch Dipping Sauce

Great dipping sauce for veggies, crackers, french fries, pizza, on sandwiches, etc!

I found the original recipe here.

Make your own Ranch Mix to substitute for the store bought packet using Ranch Mix #1 or Ranch Mix #2.

Ingredients:
-3/4 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
-1/3 cup mayo
-1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
-1 oz. package ranch dressing mix {or substitute 2-3 tbsp homemade ranch mix from above}

Process:
1. Whisk all ingredients together.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
3. Enjoy!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...