Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ranch Mix #1

This is a great substitute for the store bought ranch mix packets.  I like to make a double or triple batch and store it in a air proof container.  

Great for dressing, dip, in burgers or potatoes; enjoy!

I found the original recipe here.

If you don't have all of the ingredients here, try my other ranch mix recipe... Ranch Mix #2.

Mix Ingredients:
-8 tsp dried minced onion
-1 tbsp dried parsley
-2 1/2 tsp paprika
-2 tsp sugar
-2 tsp salt
-2 tsp pepper
-1 1/2 tsp garlic powder

Ingredients for Dressing:
-1 cup mayo
-1 cup buttermilk
-1 tbsp ranch mix

Ingredients for Dip:
-1 cup sour cream
-1 tbsp ranch mix

Mix dressing or dip and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours before using to let the flavors blend.  Enjoy! Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...