Monday, October 22, 2012

Homemade Nesquick

This is really great!  

No more buying the over priced Nesquick; now you can make it for much cheaper and you don't have to use as much because this just tastes so much more chocolatey!

I found this recipe here.  I made a quadruple batch so that we can have it on hand for a while.

Ingredients for a single batch:
-2/3 cup sugar
-1/3 cup cocoa powder {you could even use dark chocolate cocoa powder}
-pinch of salt
Process:
Combine all three ingredients and store in an airtight container.
*Tip:
To mix a cup...
1. Put a little bit of hot water (just from the tap is fine) in the cup, add your "Nesquick".  Stir to dissolve.
2. Top off with milk.
3. Enjoy!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...