Sunday, October 21, 2012

Blueberry Sauce

This is a fantastic blueberry sauce recipe; its super easy any time of the year since you can use fresh or frozen berries.  

It would also be great over ice cream or angel food cake!  Yum!

Sometimes I even like to add a little dash of vanilla extract, which gives this a nice blueberries with cream  flavor.
I found the recipe here.

Ingredients:
-1/2 cup sugar
-1 tbsp cornstarch
-1/3 cup water
-2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries

Process:
1. In a medium sauce pan combine the sugar, cornstarch and water over medium heat.
2. Add the blueberries and bring to a boil for 1 minute.
3. Serve warm or cold over pancakes or waffles.
4. Enjoy!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...