Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pink Cracker/Vegetable Dip

I don't know where I got this recipe, but its been in my pile for a long time.  I've only recently given it a try... and its really good and so easy to make!  It also keeps for a fairly long time in the fridge {we haven't been left with any for an extended period of time}.
Ingredients:
-8 oz. softened cream cheese
-2 tbsp prepared French Dressing (I used Western dressing)
-2 tbsp finely minced onion
-1/4 cup ketchup

Combine all ingredients and mix until creamy.  Serve with carrots and/or crackers.  Enjoy!

*Update: One of my friends said her family makes this dip for every get-together they have and they serve it with Ruffles potato chips!  Sounds yummy!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...