Monday, September 17, 2012

Chocolate Covered Almonds

I found this recipe on Pinterest link  here.  Its really good, I think they taste like almond brownies.  Its also very easy and makes your house smell divine while they're baking.
 Ingredients:
-1 lb. (3 1/2 cups) almonds, raw or roasted
-1 egg white
-1 tsp vanilla
-3/4 cup sugar
-2 tbsp cocoa powder

Process:



  1. Mix egg white and vanilla with a mixer until frothy.
  2. Add the almonds to the egg white mixture and mix until almonds are coated.
  3. In a separate bowl, combine sugar and cocoa powder.
  4. Dump the sugar and cocoa mixture into the almonds and stir to coat throughly.
  5. Pour almonds onto a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray. (I used a layer of aluminum foil sprayed with cooking spray so I didn't have to shrub the chocolate/sugar off my cookie sheets.)
  6. Bake almonds at 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
  7. Cool and enjoy!




Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...