I found this recipe on Pinterest link here. Its really good, I think they taste like almond brownies. Its also very easy and makes your house smell divine while they're baking.Ingredients:
-1 lb. (3 1/2 cups) almonds, raw or roasted
-1 egg white
-1 tsp vanilla
-3/4 cup sugar
-2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Mix egg white and vanilla with a mixer until frothy.
- Add the almonds to the egg white mixture and mix until almonds are coated.
- In a separate bowl, combine sugar and cocoa powder.
- Dump the sugar and cocoa mixture into the almonds and stir to coat throughly.
- Pour almonds onto a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray. (I used a layer of aluminum foil sprayed with cooking spray so I didn't have to shrub the chocolate/sugar off my cookie sheets.)
- Bake almonds at 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!