Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cinnamon Graham Cracker Crust

This is a really great and easy graham cracker crust recipe!  Enjoy!

I found this recipe from AllRecipes.

Ingredients:
-1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 1 bag of crackers from a box)
-1/3 cup sugar
-6 tbsp butter, melted
-1/2 tsp ground cinnamon

Process:
1. Mix cracker crumbs, sugar, butter and cinnamon.
 2. Press mixture into an 8 or 9 inch pie plate.
3. Bake at 375 degrees for about 7 minutes.
4. Cool completely and use for your recipe.

* If your recipe calls for an unbaked pie shell, just chill for about 1 hour before using.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...