Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Banana Cream Cheese Pie

This is a fantastic and easy banana pie recipe; I found it from AllRecipes.  The original recipe has a strawberry topping, but I've never made it with the topping, my kids love it without!  Enjoy!

Ingredients:
-8 oz. cream cheese, softened
-1/2 cup sugar
-1 cup ripe bananas (2-4 bananas)
-1 tsp lemon juice
-8 oz. whipped topping, thawed
-9 inch graham cracker crust {or make your own cinnamon graham cracker crust}

Process:
1. Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
2. Break bananas into pieces and add to cream cheese mixture.
3. Beat until mixture is smooth.
4. Add whipped topping to banana mixture.
5. Beat until well combined.
6. Pour mixture into cooled crust, cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
7. Enjoy!

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...