Monday, January 14, 2013

Spinach Artichoke Dip

This was really great Artichoke Spinach Dip; I like that the recipe uses fresh spinach instead of the frozen stuff.

I found the recipe from Taste of Home.  Enjoy!

Ingredients:
-14 oz. water-packed artichoke heats, rinsed, drained and chopped
-1 cup (about half a normal-sized bag) fresh baby spinach, chopped {if you really like the spinach, like I do you can chop and add the whole bag}
-1/2 cup sour cream
-1/2 cup mayo {I used Miracle Whip}
-1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
-1/2 cup grated Parmesan
-1/3 cup chopped onion
-1/4 tsp garlic powder
-assorted crackers for serving

Process:
1. Combine all ingredients in crock-pot and stir well.
2. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or 1-2 hours on high heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Serve with assorted crackers.
4. Enjoy!

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...