This is super easy; I like ham gravy, but I never make it because I don't want to take the extra time or effort at the end of cooking. This recipe makes the gravy and the ham for you in one dish... awesome! Enjoy!
-roasting ham, any size you want
-1 cup water
-1 cup coffee
-1/4 cup corn starch
1. Remove ham from package and remove the plastic thing that protects the bone from scratching through the packaging.
2. Place the ham in crock-pot.3. Mix together water, coffee and cornstarch.
4. Pour the coffee mixture around the edges of the ham.
5. Cover and cook on high for 6 to 8 hours. I had to seal the top with aluminum foil because the crock-pot lid wouldn't close all the way; this kept the hot air and steam in.
6. This is what my ham looked like after 6 hours; it was really tender and fell apart when I tried to remove it from the crock. Enjoy!
Tip: Place the ham on a large cutting board with a kitchen towel under it for cutting, this way the towel catches any of the juices that run over the edge!