Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cinnamon Honey Butter {just like Texas Roadhouse's}

If you've ever gone to a Texas Roadhouse restaurant you probably tried this tasty Cinnamon Honey Butter.  

Its an easy and fantastic blend of cinnamon, honey, sugar and butter which is great on warm rolls!

This would also be great on pancakes, waffles, toast, bagels, English muffins, banana or pumpkin bread... really anything you like!  Enjoy!

Ingredients:
-2 sticks butter (1 cup), softened
-1 cup powdered sugar
-1 cup honey {or you can substitute 3/4 maple syrup mixed with 1/2 cup powdered sugar}
-2 tsp ground cinnamon

Process:
1. Combine powdered sugar and cinnamon in mixing bowl.
2. Add softened butter to sugar and cinnamon.
3. Add honey to all other ingredients.
4. Whisk until ingredients are mixed well, scrap sides of bowl.
5. Whisk until mixture is thoroughly combined.
6. Pour mixture into serving dish or an airtight container; store in refrigerator and it will last a long time.
7. Enjoy!

*Note: My mixture is a little bit more liquid than what you will end up with; I heated my honey because I was having trouble getting it out of the container. Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...