Monday, November 12, 2012

Cheesy Meatball Soup

This Cheesy Meatball Soup is very good and easy to make.

I refrigerated this soup after it was all mixed up in the crock-pot (without the Cheez Whiz) the day before and just started it on low before I left for the day.  Before supper, I mixed in the Cheez Whiz and we had a great meal at the end of a busy day!  Yum, its great served with fresh bread or rolls.  Enjoy!

I found the original recipe at allrecipes.

Ingredients for Meatballs:
-1 lb. ground beef
-1/4 cup bread or cracker crumbs
-1 egg
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce

Ingredients for Soup:
-6 to 7 cups water
-1 cup frozen corn
-2 beef bouillon cubes
-1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce
-1 cup chopped potatoes {I didn't peel them}
-1 cup chopped celery
-1/2 cup sliced carrots
-1/2 cup chopped onion
-16 ounce jar of Cheez Whiz

Process:
1. Mix all of the meatball ingredients until all ingredients are well distributed.
2. Form meatballs and place on a microwave-safe plate or dish and microwave for 5-10 minutes until meatballs begin to firm.
3. Add all soup ingredients to crock-pot, except Cheez Whiz.  Stir well.
4. Gently stir in meatballs.
5. Cover crock-pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
6. Just before serving, gently stir in Cheez Whiz.
7. Enjoy!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...