Sunday, November 4, 2012

Candy Corn & Peanut Cookies

These are really good, kind of like a salted nut roll flavor!  Yum!

I thought maybe it could be handy for your leftover candy corn from the Halloween holiday!  :D  I found the recipe here.

Ingredients:
-1/2 cup butter, softened
-1/2 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
-1/2 cup sugar
-1/2 cup brown sugar
-1 egg
-1/2 tsp vanilla
-1 1/4 cups flour
-3/4 tsp baking soda
-1/4 tsp salt
-1 cup salted peanuts (optional)
-1/2 to 3/4 cup candy corn

Process:
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix together all ingredients except the candy corn.
3. Form balls (about 1 inch; I use my cookie scoop); place on baking sheet {I do these on parchment paper, then I won't have to worry about them sticking}.
4. Press down slightly.  {I use the bottom of a cup dipped in sugar; for a little extra sugar crunch on the top of the cookies.}
5. Bake for 13-15 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and immediately press a few candy corns into the top of each cookie.
7. Let cool about 8-10 minutes; carefully transfer cookies to a wire rack.
8. Cool completely and enjoy! Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...