Saturday, October 20, 2012

Glass Cruets (I use mine for oils)

These are awesome!  

I have 2 large ones I use one for canola oil and the other for olive oil.  

They're all glass (and unexpectedly very durable!), they're easy to refill, they clean up easy and DON'T leak all over your counter or cabinet; which is exactly what I was looking for.  I LOVE THEM!  I've had them for about a year and I don't plan on ever buying any other cruet ever again... that's how awesome they are!

You would not be disappointed with these!

I also have one of these that I use when I make a small batch of seasoned oil or salad dressing!  Love it too!

If your interested getting one for your kitchen just click on the picture above to check it out!  Enjoy! Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...