These are really good cookies; they stay crunchy around the outside and moist and chewy in the inside. Enjoy!
I found the recipe here.
-1 cup butter, softened
-1 cup sugar
-1/2 cup brown sugar
-2 tsp vanilla
-2 1/4 cup flour
-1 tsp baking soda
-12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips (we like mini chocolate chips)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cream together butter and sugar.
3. Beat in eggs and vanilla
4. Add in flour, salt and baking soda.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Drop onto an ungreased baking sheet.
7. Bake for about 10 minutes.
8. Allow to cool on baking sheet for about 5 minutes; then remove to a wire rack.