This cheese sauce is really good and so quick and easy to make; it takes only about 5 minutes!
Its great for everything you might want cheese sauce for... nachos, vegetables, noodles, tacos, burritos, etc.
And you probably have all the ingredients in your kitchen.
-2 tbsp butter
-2 tbsp flour
-1 cup milk
-1/2 tsp salt
-7 slices American cheese
1. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.2. Add flour to melted butter.
3. Whisk butter and flour until combined.
4. Slowly add milk, whisking constantly.
5. Stir constantly until the mixture is about the consistency of ketchup.
6. Tear slices of cheese and add to saucepan.
7. Whisk until cheese is melted and smooth.
8. Remove from heat and use as you like! Enjoy!