Saturday, October 20, 2012

Balsamic Strawberries

I know its not strawberry season, but I came across this recipe and had to share it because when I made it in the past it was SO good!  

Serve these warm strawberries over vanilla ice cream or vanilla whipped cream; yum!

I found the recipe here.  Enjoy!

Ingredients:
-1 tbsp butter
-2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
-1/4 cup sugar
-1 tbsp balsamic vinegar

Process:
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
2. Add strawberries, sugar and vinegar.
3. Cook until the strawberries are heated through and darken to a ruby red color.
4. Serve over vanilla ice cream or fresh vanilla whipped cream.
5. Enjoy! Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...