You know when you fry up something like steaks or burgers or anything else really, and the pan gets so coated with that cooked on "stuff" you have to scrub or soak and scrub forever to get it clean!
This is a great tip for you at those times and makes pan cleaning a lot easier!
All you need to do is buy one of those big boxes of baking soda and keep it under your kitchen sink.
When you have the problem with a "difficult pan":
1. Rinse the pan with water.
2. Pull out your box of baking soda and sprinkle the pan with an even coat of baking soda.
3. Let the pan sit overnight.
4. In the morning your pan will look like this...5. When you rub your finger over the surface of the pan the "stuff" coated on the pan just flakes off like this...
6. Flake off the "chunks" and wash normally.
7. Yippy for easy to clean pans!