This pizza is fantastic and a big hit with everyone in my family, even my 2 and 6 year old.
Its also very easy and you could buy a prebaked crust instead of making your own. I found the original recipe here.
-pizza crust: buy a prebaked pizza crust, make your own recipe or use mine... Awesome Pizza Crust
-1/2 to 1 lb. ground beef
-1 onion, chopped
-1 cup thousand island dressing
-1/2 tsp seasoning salt
-1 cup shredded cheese, any kind you like (or more if you like)
-cooked bacon or real bacon pieces (optional)
1. Brown beef and onion in a skillet over medium-high heat, until cooked and evenly browned. Drain in colander and rinse with warm/hot water.
2. Season meat with seasoning salt and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
4. Spread dressing on baked pizza crust.
5. Top with the meat and onion mixture. Add bacon if desired.6. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.
8. Allow pizza to cool for about 5 minutes before you slice it.
9. Serve with lettuce, tomato and pickles. My kids also like ketchup with this.