Monday, August 5, 2013

Happy Monday!

We'll so far today I have canned 3 quarts and 7 pints of dill pickle spears.  

Its a bummer I wasn't able to find even one cucumber plant in any store this spring, so I had to buy them at the Farmer's Market this past weekend.  Oh well, at least I'm supporting other local farmers, right!

Then, I went out to collect grass clippings which I use to mulch my garden.

Also, collected some old tires from our woods which I am going to make into planters.  {We don't put tires in our woods, they were left there by the previous owners.}

Now, I'm off to harvest some chamomile flowers to dry for tea with the kids!  Only 16 days till my son goes back to school already!  Its gone way too fast!

Hope you are all enjoying your summer and having a marvelous Monday!

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...