Monday, July 8, 2013

Chicken Update...

Its been a while since I've updated you on our chickens, they are now about 3 months old. and we have I think, 5 roosters in the bunch.
We have, I think 5 roosters in the bunch.
Here on the far right we have Marshmallow, he's a really sweet rooster; loves when I rub his head.  Next to Marshmallow, is a rooster that was causing trouble and had to go, then there's Cheeky {black} and Coal {gray and orange}.
I don't know what breeds they are {since they were hatched at my nephew's school}, so if you do please share.
On this day they were hunkered down from the crazy Iowa wind! 
Here is Coal enjoying some alone foraging time!  He's so handsome!
Hope everyone is doing well and staying cool!

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...