Sunday, February 10, 2013

Creamy Very Easy Beef Roast

This was one of the easiest, tasty roasts you can make!

I found the recipe in my 2011 Edition of America's Favorite Brand Name Recipes. {I made this without the vegetables.}

Ingredients:
-3 to 5 lbs beef chuck shoulder roast
-1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of mushroom soup
-1 pkt dry onion soup mix {or substitute like I did: dried minced onion, salt and pepper}
Optional Ingredients:
-4 to 5 medium potatoes, quartered
-4 cups baby carrots

Process:
1. Place roast in a lightly greased crock-pot.
2. Combine mushroom soup and onion soup mix in a medium bowl.
3. Pour soup mixture over roast; cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
* If using vegetables:  After pouring soup mix over roast, cover and cook on low for 4 hours.  Add potatoes and carrots, cover and cook an additional 2-4 hours.

4. Enjoy!

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...