Monday, February 11, 2013

Art Making this Past Weekend!

This weekend I was able to take some time to paint some mini paintings for a sale I'm doing in a couple of weeks.  Thought I might share with you, enjoy!
These first photos show the color really well, although since I used some metallic paint there is also some reflection from the flash; the photos below aren't really true to color but you can see the imagery better.
Owl #1
I have decided to do a series of bird paintings; there's just something really cool about birds!
I want my mini paintings to be lively with color and fun to look at!
Pelican
Owl #2
Hope you enjoyed!  Happy Art Making!

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...