Saturday, January 5, 2013

Glistening Snow in the Rising Sun!

This was a beautiful 5 degree morning when all the frost clung to all the trees and plants you could see.  

It was soo cold, but I couldn't resist taking some pictures while everything glistened in the rising sun!  Enjoy!
Here's our lone Guinea getting a morning snack!
Good morning turkeys!
Hi Tommy!
Here's the hibernating garden!  I'm so ready to get planting again!
I love the way the rising sun is casting shadows on the fresh snow!  Stay warm and enjoy photos! 
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...