Thursday, December 20, 2012

Blizzard Day!

So, since we are currently in the middle of a blizzard and there is no school today, I think its a good day to make some holiday treats!  

How about some cutout and thumbprint cookies and a couple different kinds of haystacks?!

I'll let you know what I decide to make and share them with you later!

Stay safe and warm my friends!
These are some tasty treats I made with my Mom last weekend;
dip Bugles in white chocolate or almond bark,
sprinkle with sugar sprinkles and
press an M & M in the hole of the Bugle...
Little Santa Hats;
easy and good!

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...