Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Make Your Own Green Onion & Chive Cream Cheese

This recipe is great, so easy and cheaper than buying the pre-made Green Onion & Chive Cream Cheese.

I found the original recipe here.  

I also used all green onions because I didn't have any fresh chives at the time; it was still great!

Ingredients:
-8 oz. cream cheese, softened
-2 tbsp milk OR sour cream
-1 tbsp packed fresh green onions, thinly sliced
-1 tbsp packed fresh chives, thinly sliced
-dash of garlic salt
-dash of pepper

Process:
Combine all ingredients, beat with mixer until fluffy and well blended.  Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...