Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cheesy Creamed Vegetables (or Corn)

This is really delicious; I found the original recipe here, which uses all frozen corn.  I make this recipe with frozen mixed vegetables... yum yum!

Its a crock-pot recipe so its also super easy!  Enjoy!

Ingredients:
-3 (16 oz.) packages frozen vegetables (or corn)
-11 ounces cream cheese, cubed
-1/4 cup butter, cubed
-3 tbsp water
-3 tbsp milk
-2 tbsp sugar
-6 slices American cheese

Process:
1. Combine all ingredients in crock-pot, mix well.
2. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until heated through.
3. Stir well before serving.
4. Enjoy!
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...