Thursday, September 13, 2012

Flour Dusting Container

Wash out an empty Parmesan cheese container, dry it out completely and fill it with flour.  

Use this for dusting your work surface and breads, pie crusts, etc. when working with them.  


Its easy to use and you don't have to get out your big flour container and dip in your doughy hand or dirty a scoop; the holes make it easy to just sprinkle out what you need.  


I've always wanted one of those nice flour shakers they use on cooking shows, but I didn't like that the holes are open all the time (maybe they do have covers?); but then it occurred to me, I could just use one of these old Parmesan containers instead.  Who'd of thought!  Enjoy!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say; let me know what you think. I look forward to comments and will reply to your comments or questions! Thanks for checking out my blog; come back to visit soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...